InTouch Tax Solutions and Services  -
                                     Information Tools 
                                 for a smooth tax season see tips below


 Personal information  

This information tells the IRS exactly who’s filing, who is covered in your tax return, and where to deposit your tax refund.

Thing you will need that is essential to filing a accurate tax return 

  • Social Security numbers birth certificates for you, your  spouse, your dependents.
  •  Copies of last year’s tax return form you and your spouse
  •  Bank account number and routing number, if depositing your refund directly into your account or ask about what other bank product we provide like 
  • Visa Debit Cards to manage your money spending habit more accurate (and it's free) to all Efiler who file with us 
  • Checks that what you can disburse your fund in accounts of your choice 

If you itemize your deductions: 
You’ll need the following documentation to make sure you get all the deductions and credits you deserve:
  •  Charitable donations: cash amounts, official charity receipts, canceled checks; value of donated property; miles driven and out-of-  pocket expenses
  •  Medical and dental expense records
  •  Casualty and theft losses: amount of damage, insurance reimbursements
  •  Records/amounts of other miscellaneous tax deductions: union dues; un-unreimbursed employee expenses (uniforms, supplies, seminars, continuing education, publications, travel, etc.)
  •  Records of home business expenses, home size/office  size, home expenses.
  •  Rental property income/expenses: profit/loss statement, rental property suspended loss information
    • State and local income taxes paid
    •  Real estate taxes paid
    •  Personal property 
  • Vehicle license fees based on value of vehicle


If you are self-employed, it is important to understand how to properly file your taxes. The self-employed do not have tax money automatically taken out of each check and pay their own expenses, so there are extra considerations to take into account other than the standard dependents, deductions and so on. Self-employment tax rate is currently 13.3 percent, which must be paid on earnings of $400 or more. Self-employed individuals can take deductions for work expenses and health insurance, but to make sure that you are getting the proper deductions and amounts, consult a trusted tax preparation company for assistance.

  InTouch Tax The right "Solutions" with the best results !